utorak, 19. travnja 2016.

Radio Belarus (via Kall-Krekei)



Confirmation letter of Radio Belarus
I was an avid listener of Radio Belarus while they were still present on shortwave radio. I logged them a couple of times on the shortwave when they were transmitting from Minsk, or from Kall transmitter. I really liked their reports about political, economical, ethnic and social life in Belarus.

Radio Belarus, transmitting from Kall-Krekel transmitter, was logged on March 23rd, 2016, from 22:47 - 23:00 UTC on 3985 kHz. German service was observed at the time.

I know a bit of German, so that is how I identified the program. Radio Belarus' transmissions were usually really handy for learning German and English too. Report about Romani people in Belarus occured, as well as another show, and later, female singing with accompanion of acoustic guitar started (this might be classified as pop song, I have no idea).

One thing that surprised me during this broadcast was really good reception. With outstanding SINPO of 45554, signal reception was outstanding and pretty good!

Goodies from Radio Belarus (I also got a pen but couldn't scan it - scan just looked horrific)


Reception report was emailed the same day. The biggest package of goodies I have ever received arrived on March 18th, 2016 Thank you, Radio Belarus. It was such honor to listen to your program, and you've learned me a lot about Belarus's life.

Email : radio_belarus@tvr.by

The "membership certificate" and very nice note left in the certificate

















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar