petak, 26. veljače 2016.

Voice of Indonesia (via Jakarta-Cimanggis)

Voice of Indonesia, transmitting from Jakarta-Cimanggis, was heard on February 26th, 2016 from 17:20-17:40 UTC. Frequency was their standard, 9525 (or 9526) kHz.

Spanish service was observed, with male commentary, and Spanish guitar playing in the background. After that, there was female commentary, with pop song playing next. It had drums, and it was pretty loud for a pop song.

Transmitter noise degraded SINPO a bit, making it 54555, but surprisingly, I managed to hear Voice of Indonesia after a long time (maybe 5 months or so?). 

Now, getting QSL card from Voice of Indonesia can be pretty difficult, as I myself haven't received one. They have a reception report section on their website, and I sent my reception report there. Hopefully, I would receive their QSL card. Last time I have seen someone with VOI QSL was back in 2015.

Web-page : http://en.voi.co.id/contact-us/reception-report

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar