petak, 26. veljače 2016.

China Radio International (via Cerrik)

Yes, It's been a long time since I have put something here, but I just could not DX back then. Anyway, I have started again, and I opened up with something that's pretty characteristic and mainstream for shortwave stations - China Radio International.

China Radio International was heard on January 22nd, 2016, from 11:10 - 11:25 UTC. China Radio International was transmitting from Cerrik, so you would assume it was heard pretty well here, considering I live in Croatia. The frequency was 13665 kHz. 

SINPO was perfect - 55555, without any problems or copying the station. 

During 15 minutes of my listening of English broadcast, various news were heard, including discussion about Jakarta railways, historical cold winter report in Beijing, poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko and so on.

I considered airmailing the reception report, but I couldn't send it. I emailed the reception report to CRI on 19th of February, 2016.

5 days later, Ying Lian responded with :

"Dear Mr. Kolar,
Thank you for your reception report. We are sorry your UTC time for 13665 kHz isn’t correct, the correct time is 11:00- 13:00 UTC.
Yours sincerely,
Ying Lian,
English Service
China Radio International"

Although they might consider the report correct, because still, I have listened to their content, I would understand them if they turn the report down, because I cited the wrong time. I accidentaly wrote "10:10 - 10:25" instead of "11:10 - 11:25".

Anyway, we will see what is going to happen with this report.

E-mail :
crieng@cri.com.cn


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar