utorak, 15. ožujka 2016.

Voice of Turkey (via Emirler)

Voice of Turkey, transmitting from Emirler, Turkey, was heard on February 22nd, 2016 at frequency of 15350 kHz. They were heard from SDR receiver located in Enschede (yes, I know I listen to a lot of a transmissions from Enschede, but my radio, considering it is old and usually has a lot of troubles breaks down a lot), and their Turkish service was observed. Time listening was 10:55-11:05 UTC.

Voice of Turkey transmissions can vary in their quality a lot. But this transmission was loud and clear, and I guess propagation said "Sure, why not?", and SINPO was 55555.

Various programmes were heard, including Turkiye pop songs, with one of them having the guitar solo at the end. Time ticks at 11:00 UTC announced news, which lasted until 11:05 UTC. Both female and male had their commentary.

QSL report was sent the same day, with QSL and this...thing came in my mail on March 14th, 2016.

Before I post QSL photos, I would like express my sorrow for recent events that happened in Ankara, with 37 people killed. My heart goes out to all the people that have lost someone in this attack and all the people that were in medias res. Stay strong. Read the full article here.

E-mail : englishdesk@trt.net.tr





Back of the QSL.

This upside down photo of the QSL shows the Pax Ottomani, a global peace established by Ottomans.

What is this?


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar