nedjelja, 27. ožujka 2016.

Voice of Vietnam (via Hanoi-Sontay)



Voice of Vietnam, transmitting from Hanoi-Sontay, was logged on March 23rd, 2016. Time monitored was 16:40 UTC - 16:57 UTC. Voice of Vietnam was heard on 9730 kHz, with my equipment used - Grundig RTV820 HiFi and Trentin UT-2 speakers, with stock antenna.

SINPO was surprisingly good - 54555. It was very loud and clear, but interference still appeared. In reception report, I stated that it was programme at 9720 kHz. That was Uyghur service of Radio Free Asia being jammed by Firedrake jammer, so I guess that gives you an image of things this transmission had to cope with!

Report about Vietnam economy, specifically macroeconomy, occured, as well as various genres of music, included rap and soft ballads. 

Reception report was emailed the same day. From one of the emails I sent the reception report (golosvietnama@mail.ru), a response came on Russian language.

E-mail sent to me.
I would ask for an assistance, but with a little help of Google Translate, common sense and personal knowledge, Voice of Vietnam wrote :

"Dear Kristian Kolar!
Thank you very much for your reception report.
A QSL card will be sent by regular mail.
We hope that you will listen to us and we hope that you will also keep up a correspondence. 
Regards,
Voice of Vietnam, Russian service"

I'm excited for this one. I still haven't got one from Voice of Vietnam.

E-mail address : golosvietnama@mail.ru


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar