četvrtak, 27. kolovoza 2015.

ABC Radio Australia (via Shepparton)

ABC Radio Australia, transmitting from Shepparton, was logged on 8th of April, 2015. and it was listened to from 23:00 to 23:23 UTC. ABC Radio Australia was on 15415 kHz.

Unlike today, I used to catch a lot of broadcasts during the spring or winter of 2015. Signal of this reception was very strong, giving a SINPO of 55455.

Discussion about islamic extremists and their propaganda was occured during my listening.

I know the fact that Radio Australia doesn't distribute QSL cards anymore, but I don't mind that. I do this because I want to contribute to the feedback to the station, not because of QSL Cards.

Reception report was submitted to Radio Australia's website. A week after, on 15th of April, 2015. my confirmation letter via web arrived.

contact via this form : http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/contact-us/question/?radCategory=26&idThread=&uid=2be9a4b4024b55f74833f0b3ce25caf4

Quick confirmation from Radio Australia

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar