utorak, 25. kolovoza 2015.

PBS Xizang (Lhasa-Baiding 602)

PBS Xizang, transmitting via Lhasa-Baiding transmitter, was logged on 20th of August, 2015. and was heard both in my location and Dutch SDR.

PBS Xizang was on 6130 kHz at the time, and it was monitored from 20:50 to 21:10 UTC, via SDR, SINPO was very good, 45555, while on my receiver, it picked up some local noise, making the SINPO 34444. However, with appearance of China Radio International's Croatian service, starting at 21.00 UTC, and transmitting from Beijing, PBS became practically unhearable, with SINPO of 31433, while commentary was still hearable, but with a lot of interference.

I stopped listening to PBS Xizang at 21:10 UTC, mainly because interference made the station unhearable by then, and CRI was then broadcasting on my language, so I switched to CRI.

What I have managed to hear was that it was Tibetan commentary by female host, followed by native music.

Reception report was emailed to Ying Lian.

Day after my reporting to PBS Xizang, This came in my email.

Email from Ying Lian










I do hope for QSL card. I doubt there is a direct way, so I will probably get a CRI QSL card. (This was based on previous attempts of other fellow DX-ers) But, I don't mind that, their "endangered species" series are absolutely wonderful, and would like to receive one too.

QSL Card from CRI arrived in mail on 2nd of September, 2015. Many thanks to Ying Lian and staff from CRI and PBS!

New OSL card theme - China's endangered rare species

Back of QSL card. 


Postal :
PBS Xinjiang
41 Beijing Road
Lhasa 85000
Tibet, China

e-Mail address(es) : yinglian@cri.com.cn, xzzba2003@yahoo.com (I doubt that one will work, last QSL received from reception report sent to that address was done in 2007.),

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar